Case Study - Xennia
The period 2010-2015 saw Xennia grow into a powerhouse digital printing solutions brand, especially in the ceramics and textiles industries. This was recognised by Xennia being presented with the Queen's Award for Enterprise. Xennia was acquired by Sensient in 2015.
Key marketing activities included:
- Integrated brand and product strategy in 2010-2011
- Completely new website and brochure set in 2010
- Go-to-market strategy for digital textile printing inks in 2012
- Thought leadership strategy - blogging, editorial, conference presentations, educational courses
- Social media marketing from 2011 onward
- New company branding look and feel in 2013
- Updated website and brochure set in 2013-2014
- International tradeshow exhibitions from 2010 onward
See below for some visual examples of Xennia's marketing communications, including website, social media, tradeshow exhibition stands, brochures and magazine advertisement copy.